Popular Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

FantaSHIRies

    Before a writer make a title, there a story behind it in order to be complete. So this time, let me tell you how can I developed my blogs name now that I become a writer now. It started here.
        When I was young, I love reading and watching fantasies movies and books. It makes me happy when I do it all the time. And until now, I carry this kind of hobby. Because of this, I always think what if I am the one in that kind of situation that I read, what am I supposed to do? In the times that I do this, I laughed my self that makes people think that I am crazy. Whenever this happened, I just ignored it because what is important is that I am happy. I though this moment, I though why I not to make a blogs name that can reflect to my like and personality.  I want to create a blogs name that can catch the interest of the nation. They will be curious about this kind of title.  And also a blogs name that can give inspiration to those persons who suffer especially in times of poverty in able for them to experience a good and happy life once in a lifetime even if in their dreams only. These ideas gave a hint for what blogs name that I’m going to create. And it results FantaSHIRies that stands for Shirlyn in Fantasy series. Although, not all the contents of this blog was more on fantasy, but there’s some parts that based on reality. This blog can make your dream come true. It can give a chance to make your imagination to become real, because this blog can offer you an article, essay, story, film review and many others. FantaSHIRies can bring your mind into different world and times that may possible or impossible to happen in your life in the present or future time.

No comments:

Post a Comment