Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BRAD

Are you fun of using internet? Do you know that by using this thing has responsibility to be connected with? We all know that majority of us in the whole world are all responsible when it comes to all aspects. As far as I concerned, I am one from those persons who give importance in handling responsibilities. As a student like me, I always using the internet site for searching and chatting purposes. By doing these things, I always consider y limitation as a junior student because it is hard when you make such wrong things even if at once.
In the time that I used the internet site, I permanently follow the term “BRAD” (Being Responsible can Avoid you from Danger) that helps me not to make erroneous things such as having violations. This term is already discernible on my mind. For being kindness in following those do and don’ts, I can avoid the violation that may possible to happen.
As a responsible netizen, I always secured my key that I used on chatting and breaching  important account and after linking to my friends in few hours, I always ensured that I logout my account in a proper manner. This kind of way, I consider it into my little practices. The other paradigm of my practices are only clicked the website that is right to my age, lesser the time in using internet, read some information on how to care your site or account in a proper way. In this kind of practices, I can truly declare that I’m belonging to those persons who called a Responsible Netizen.


No comments:

Post a Comment